Scholar Athlete: Del Sol High School
Unweighted GPA: 3.760
Weighted GPA: 4.310
Sports: Volleyball and Football
- Ability to maintain an A/B grade average
- Straight A’s Award 2019 - 2020
- Certificate of Nomination Award for “Congress of Future Medical Leaders Award of Excellence”
- Student of the Month for March 2021
- Member of “The National Society of High School Scholars”
- 3 Year Varsity Athlete for Volleyball
- 3 Year Varsity Athlete for Football
- Scholar Athlete Award 2019-2020
- Scholar Athlete Award 2020-2021
GPA Weighted: 4.7
Class Rank: #1
- Varsity Cross Country
- Varsity Track and Field.
- (Events: Long Distance; 3200, 1600. Mid Distance; 800. Throwing; Discus, Shotput. Jumps; Long Jump.)
- Head Captain of the Varsity Cheerleading Team.
- (Varsity Athlete for the past three years.)
- Varsity Letter in Cross Country and Track and Field.
- Received Varsity Athlete Award and Scholar Athlete Award for all three sports.
- Received a Coaches Award for Cross Country.
- Del Sol Dance Major.
- Del Sol Magnet Ambassador
- The Student Representative for Del Sol's School Organizational Team.
- Treasurer for the National Honors Society.
- President of the Ambassadors for UNLV’s Upward Bound Math and Science Program.
- Student Tutor: I tutor students on my own time, as well as for Algebra II Honors, and National Honors Society.
Plans for the Future:
Plans to attend University for Civil Engineering.